Saturday, February 3, 2018

Music

My passion for music sometimes goes over and beyond my passion for writing. Music has always been in my life and has always been there to comfort me when no one was. When I’m stuck in writing, it helps inspire me. When I sat up in the middle of the night unable to sleep because insomnia wouldn’t let me rest music was always there until I could finally sleep. When I need to drown out my family’s shenanigans music was always my go to thing so I could focus on my homework. Whenever I’ve been stuck in a never ending fit of rage where I can’t even stand my own thoughts, I have music to calm me down and get rid of that anger. Whenever I don’t have the energy to do chores music’s there to get my adrenaline pumping. Music has always been a part of my life and it probably will be until the day I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment